Cuba Gooding Jr. again under fire on sexual abuse charges!
The famous Hollywood actor Cuba Gooding Jr. is back in the news for the wrong reasons. The Outbreak actor pleaded not guilty for the additional sexual abuse charges on Thursday.
This is not the first time he is being accused of such charges. He had earlier pleaded not guilty when he was charged for forcibly touching two women inappropriately in Tao nightclub.
This time again, he has pleaded not guilty for the recent accusations of a similar nature. According to an indictment released by the Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, the incident happened on September 9, 2018, at Manhattan’s Lavo nightclub.
According to Cuba Gooding Jr.’s lawyer Mark Heller:
“We believe without question that the case is purely a case of malicious prosecution.”
He also accused the prosecutors of not providing details about the whole incident.
“How is he going to defend himself if he has no itemization or detail about what he is said to have done?” Heller said.
Cuba Gooding Jr. won an Oscar for best-supporting actor in 1997 for “Jerry Maguire” and is known for his roles in “A Few Good Men” and “ The Butler.” He also worked in TV series “The People v. O.J. Simpson” where he portrayed O.J Simpson.